Dec 1, 2013

Cameron Highlands

Went to Cameron Highlands with the family on the 23rd Dec 2013 till 25th Dec 2013. 
We went by car, total 5 car of us, including my family and my uncle aunt.
Cameron was cooling during the 3days especially in the night. The lowest temperature is 13-15 degree celsius. Imagine how cold it is when during the night and you had to shower on that room temperature. 

Cameron is the best place for relaxing. The air , food & fruits are fresh. Fruits and Foods are cheap there. If you go there, just try to relax yourself... get yourself away from the city. You can enjoy the landscape view at the BOH tea farm; enjoy the high-tea environment at smoke house; enjoy the freshness there; you can even try to photograph landscape, farm. people, fruits, especially the flowers there are so beautiful.

I love to photograph but unfortunately I'm still saving my money to buy a DSLR.  So I will only able to capture down the moment by using iPhone 5.  I did learned once photography lesion before yet I’m still suck in taking a nice picture.
Here are some of the pictures that I wanted to share. I had tried my best. I just captured them according to my feeling. I love they way they are... 


The Lavender Land... 



BOH Tea Farm

Tomato Farm




Butterfly Garden 




Strawberry




Flowers Garden





















































Others Random















The pararoma



No comments:

Post a Comment