Aug 3, 2013

Perhentian Island

My classmate and I went to Perhentian Island in this semester May for assignment purpose. We be backpackers and in the same time we need to interview the others backpackers from around the world to understand more about the backpacking culture. Seriously to say, I had learn so much.. the knowledge out of textbook, the information from around the world. The most important is that I learned to independent. From the pre-trip, booking hotel, airticket, how to go to the island and so on until we reach, the schedule from day to day, the communication with others backpackers until we went home all by ourselves. No parents No lecturer.
This project had changed my mine that I want to discovery to others world as much as possible. I enjoyed the trip so much. 




I like the sea, I like the sky,  I like the sand, I like the windy.
 I love Island.




No comments:

Post a Comment