Apr 12, 2013

It's been so long..

Yeah.. I guess there a times that I didn't updated my blog since beginning of the year? 
Times passed fast. Middle of the year is coming soon. Guess I need to recorded down those memorable days. I know one day in the future, I will glad that I did recorded down those meaningful days in my life. 

12 January 2013

Melaka one day trip with them, The BBW children's floor crews.
We just know each others, but feeling is just like we had been know for years. They are nice, friendly, loveable, funny, and a lot! We can talks whatever we like, we can have fun anywhere, any times, anything.. The 3 weeks, build up our friendship; from strangers to friends to brothers from buddies. And now, I miss them alot.. :))




19 January 2013

My party!Is my Birthday's Party!! My birthday is on 16th January not 19th. Party chosen on 19th because it was Saturday, easy for people to attend. Of course, I was very happy! My family, My friends, My uncle aunty, Parents' friends... there were more than 100 peoples in my party. I was celebrated my 21th birthday but I'm born in 93. The reason for celebrated 21th birthday but not 20th is because my parents wanted to follow Chinese calendar. So according to Chinese calendar, I'm 21th. I'm a big girl now :DD

Anyway, still.. very thankful to those who came to my party and I love all the presents! 

The present that I loved the most... :) 

 More photos of my Birthday Party on Facebook :) 




3 February 2013

Yu Hua Chinese Society Pre CNY Reunion Dinner :) 

I will never leave this society even I'm out from my secondary school. This was the society that influence me, taught me.  I learned , I grow, I changed be a better man..  I appreciate every moments we spend together. We like to gather together in an event, from senior's senior's seniors..... until junior's junior's junior's....

And here is us 93 babies,  2010/2011 AJK.




10 February 2013

CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! I tried out new outfit and styles. The new clothes that I loved the most is the Cheongsam. I very like it and feel so satisfies.. HAHA!
Here comes with few photos.. 




14 February 2013

So this was a lovely day. A day that full of love, a day for the couples. This was the 3rd year we celebrated Valentine's day together. Yea... We are still together! HAHA... 

Couple always remember: Be thankful to your partner, Appreciate every moments that spending together, be forgiveness , be patient , the most important is TRUST.





25 February 2013

It has been so long I never sprain my ankle. I remember during primary and secondary I keep injured my leg because of dancing. This night, I danced in my room as usual. Unfortunately I sprained my ankle. It was quite serious because I always sprained the same ankle. Although it was painful and inconvenient, still it never stops I dance. 





8 March 2013

Happy Women's Day. I never expect he will celebrate this date. HAHA! It just too funny for me when I know he planned to celebrate this day. Anyway, thank you for the celebration and the roses... My Sexy.




23 March 2013
Nothing much special on this date. But just because he finished his intern ship and finally there are the times for me.  




Now,

I'm going to year 2 soon... times really moving fast. 
In the past one year, I know them and they are my best uni friends. I do really love them and always feel so enjoying when we are together. 

They are part of my life.. sisters... <3

You!! Are never far apart from me! Forever..! Buddy!!

And I will continues enjoy my life! with happiness, with colours , with smiles, with loves...

--END--

No comments:

Post a Comment