Nov 29, 2012

Edward's wedding

Congratulation to EDWARD CHOW and MANGO TEO

He is the first who wedding amount all of my friends. We really get shocked when we get the news about he was going to marry. HAHA! Its a great thing actually. He get to stay together, start the life together with his lovely wife. I'm so jealous about it... I'm not jealous about the marry but I'm jealous about he could stay together with the loves one which I really wishing for. Its happiness that you finally found someone to live together with for the rest of your life.

The wedding dinner night... They are sweet...~~


Jetny, Me and Jenny... 

Jenny and I....

Another sweet couple and we wish that the next who marry will be them.... HAHA

My boy and I.... 

Myself.... **p.s: no wonder people say that its better to find a photographer boy friend. He failed almost 10 picture of my full body and this is the only successful snap. 


***    The wedding reminded me of my cousin romantic wedding and also the twilight saga breaking dawn part 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment