Nov 27, 2012

changed

   Changed! Yeah... I had changed my hairstyle. A new look of me ... a new style of me... a new life of me... 

  When I was secondary school, seriously I got never change my hairstyle. Everyday went to school we got only one choose which was tie up the hair so basically there'rent much choice for us. The only different was the fringe. Different girls with different fringes. Yet, I always cut the same fringe which called full fringe or long fringe. I can't cut heavy blunt cause number of my hairs are very "limited" but heavy blunt makes people look cute. I think the long fringe had followed me for 4 years when I was form2 until form5. Never change.....  Reason? Simple. I got "no" eye brow. Those friends who know me or see me in "real" .. yeahh.. They will know why I always with full fringe. My eyebrow was very limited and very "messy"... just like I got NO eyebrow. So the fringe was to help me cover the ugliness. My body is kind of " hair limited". LESS hair, NO eyebrow, NO  hand/leg hair ... sad case.

This was the look....


   After that, when I started my college..  my fringe changed to side-swept. It really took away 50% off of my confidence due to I got no eyebrow. Luckily after a moment, I did my eyebrow and yeah.. my confidence back to me a little bit. Now, everyday I need to draw my eyebrow.

This was the look.....


   Finally, I feel boring with my normal natural hairstyle I went to saloon with my mother last week and changed it. I affair of curly hairstyle cause it might turn me to older look. So I refuse to do that. But I cant straightener my hair cause I got "NO" hair! End up I took the hairstylist's suggestion, make it wave curve so that my hair will look more and look more spirit. 

Processing.... (so ugly OMG)


The "natural" wave....


  After I changed to this hairstyle, I feel it more easy to make different style. I can be more mature or be more “girly" ... and now when I hang out or go for dinner I will tie half up. Simple and look nice. =) 






1 comment:

  1. Your hairstyle actually you look better right now. Honestly, your secondary school hairstyle.... not nice >_<

    ReplyDelete